The Washington County Historical Society's annual Holiday Raffle tickets are on sale now! This years grand prize is a 3 night stay at any Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel, including Limousine Airport Transport and $600 for Travel Expenses.
Other prizes are a 8 Piece “Biró” Chef Cookware Set by Regal Ware Co., Chicago Day Trip to Museum of Science & Industry with Gas Card and Kenosha Brat Stop Certificate, 18 Holes of Golf for 2 people at the Washington County Golf Course.
Tickets are $10 per chance, $30 for 4 chances or $50 for 10 chances. The drawing will be held at our Christmas at the Old Courthouse event on December 1st. Winner need not be present to win.
Contact Jodee Faber at 262-335-3678 or email@example.com to order your tickets or purchase your tickets during regular Museum hours at the Old Courthouse Museum’s Visitor Desk or at the West Bend Co./Regal Ware Museum. Unfortunately, due to a Federal Law Prohibiting the Mailing of Raffle Tickets, we are unable mail your raffle tickets.
Tickets will be sold up until the drawing held on December 1st at 3:45 p.m. at the Christmas at the Old Courthouse Event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Germantown High School Recognizes the October Students of the Month
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World