The Washington County Historical Society's annual Holiday Raffle tickets are on sale now! This years grand prize is a 3 night stay at any Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel, including Limousine Airport Transport and $600 for Travel Expenses.
Other prizes are a 8 Piece “Biró” Chef Cookware Set by Regal Ware Co., Chicago Day Trip to Museum of Science & Industry with Gas Card and Kenosha Brat Stop Certificate, 18 Holes of Golf for 2 people at the Washington County Golf Course.
Tickets are $10 per chance, $30 for 4 chances or $50 for 10 chances. The drawing will be held at our Christmas at the Old Courthouse event on December 1st. Winner need not be present to win.
Contact Jodee Faber at 262-335-3678 or email@example.com to order your tickets or purchase your tickets during regular Museum hours at the Old Courthouse Museum’s Visitor Desk or at the West Bend Co./Regal Ware Museum. Unfortunately, due to a Federal Law Prohibiting the Mailing of Raffle Tickets, we are unable mail your raffle tickets.
Tickets will be sold up until the drawing held on December 1st at 3:45 p.m. at the Christmas at the Old Courthouse Event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners
- Host a Student from Spain!!!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check