The Washington County Historical Society's annual Holiday Raffle tickets are on sale now! This years grand prize is a 3 night stay at any Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel, including Limousine Airport Transport and $600 for Travel Expenses.
Other prizes are a 8 Piece “Biró” Chef Cookware Set by Regal Ware Co., Chicago Day Trip to Museum of Science & Industry with Gas Card and Kenosha Brat Stop Certificate, 18 Holes of Golf for 2 people at the Washington County Golf Course.
Tickets are $10 per chance, $30 for 4 chances or $50 for 10 chances. The drawing will be held at our Christmas at the Old Courthouse event on December 1st. Winner need not be present to win.
Contact Jodee Faber at 262-335-3678 or firstname.lastname@example.org to order your tickets or purchase your tickets during regular Museum hours at the Old Courthouse Museum’s Visitor Desk or at the West Bend Co./Regal Ware Museum. Unfortunately, due to a Federal Law Prohibiting the Mailing of Raffle Tickets, we are unable mail your raffle tickets.
Tickets will be sold up until the drawing held on December 1st at 3:45 p.m. at the Christmas at the Old Courthouse Event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Help Prevent Seniors from Becoming Scam Victims
- Germantown Youth Futures Recognizes Industrial Recyclers
- Russ Darrow Group Dealerships Ranked Top 25 “Best Places to Work”
- Fire Up - Participatory Iron Pour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities