The Milwaukee Concert Band will perform its first concert of the season on Saturday, November 16, at 2:00pm, at Brown Deer High School (8060 North 60th St, Milwaukee). Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for children and seniors. We will perform Journey to the Lion's Castle, Suite of Old American Dances, Selection from Carousel, and Christmas Intrada.
The Milwaukee Concert Band has been in existence 1940, drawing members from the greater Milwaukee area and even Racine. For more information, go to www.milwaukeeconcertband.weebly.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online
- Hamilton decides to put prize money to use
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed