The Milwaukee Concert Band will perform its first concert of the season on Saturday, November 16, at 2:00pm, at Brown Deer High School (8060 North 60th St, Milwaukee). Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for children and seniors. We will perform Journey to the Lion's Castle, Suite of Old American Dances, Selection from Carousel, and Christmas Intrada.
The Milwaukee Concert Band has been in existence 1940, drawing members from the greater Milwaukee area and even Racine. For more information, go to www.milwaukeeconcertband.weebly.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Lannon Stonemen U13 Orange take 2nd!
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- 1Collision County Line and Germantown Poms Host Fundraiser for Griebel Family
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Device Workshop
- Reich Tool and Design supports fundraising for the 150 Mile Scenic Tour for Leukemia and Lymphoma Research