On Friday, October 25, Germantown High School recognized 11 students for the September "Student of the Month" initiative and breakfast. These students were nominated by a teacher in one of the departments listed below and that teacher attends a breakfast and presents the reasons for the nomination. Parents, the student, and their teacher attend this breakfast held before school each month.
Here are this month's recipients:
Front row: Josh Kwiatkowski-Technology, Sam Mortl-World Language, Brooke Sumter-Science, Rachel Gerlach-Art
Back row: Zach Schickert-Music, Austin Langford-Social Studies, RJ DeCramer-Math, Holly Meyer-Physical Education
Not pictured: Michael Adams-English, Evan Decker-Family & Consumer Education, Kayla Stelse-Business
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- New Pictorial History Book Available
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Community invited to holiday concert