Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Brenda Duce-Lechner as Vice President - Closing at its corporate office.
In her role as Vice President - Closing, Duce-Lechner will be responsible for all facets of the loan closing process. She will provide oversight and direction to the Closing department and assist with the development, design and implementation of policies and procedures that impact loan closings.
Duce-Lechner comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 16 years of experience in the mortgage lending industry. She brings an extensive knowledge of the loan process and a strong training and management background to her new role.
Adding Duce-Lechner as a leader dedicated to the growth and development of the Closing department will allow Waterstone Mortgage to maintain its focus on getting its customers to the closing table on time.
“We are excited to have an employee of Brenda Duce-Lechner’s caliber join our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “Her skills and experience will provide us with the leadership we need to continue to get our customers to the closing table on time and without any issues.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to almost 700 employees in 15 states.
In 2013, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender for the fourth year in a row with more than $1.8 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.6 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Children's Community Center Celebrates 40 Years of Community Service
- Category X to perform at BuB's Irish Pub!
- Marching Band Madness is Sept. 19 at Germantown High School
- Annual Punt, Pass, & Kick Contest
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages