The Menomonee Falls Public Library will hold its annual fall book sale October 24-26 in the library’s Meeting Room. Doors will open at 9AM each day and will close at 8:30 PM on Thursday, October 24 and at 3 PM on Friday and Saturday, October 25 and 26.
Hardcover and paperback books, videos, books on cassette, and DVDs for children and adults will be offered for sale. While most items will cost 25 cents each or 5 for $, some will be specially marked. On Saturday, October 26th, unmarked items will cost 10 cents each or a “baker’s dozen” (13) for $1.
The library is located at W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information, call (262) 532-8927 or 532-8901.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Earns Chartered Financial Analyst Designation
- Shaunti Feldhan to Reveal the Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade