The Menomonee Falls Public Library will hold its annual fall book sale October 24-26 in the library’s Meeting Room. Doors will open at 9AM each day and will close at 8:30 PM on Thursday, October 24 and at 3 PM on Friday and Saturday, October 25 and 26.
Hardcover and paperback books, videos, books on cassette, and DVDs for children and adults will be offered for sale. While most items will cost 25 cents each or 5 for $, some will be specially marked. On Saturday, October 26th, unmarked items will cost 10 cents each or a “baker’s dozen” (13) for $1.
The library is located at W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information, call (262) 532-8927 or 532-8901.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online
- Hamilton decides to put prize money to use
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed