“How Money Works” is the topic of a presentation that will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 17, at Milwaukee Area Technical College’s Mequon Campus, 5555 W. Highland Road. The free talk will be held in Room A129 in the cafeteria.
Rick Fond and Mike Archimede, representatives of Primerica’s Pewaukee office, will discuss the rule of 72, debt stacking, revolving debt traps and how life insurance policies work. They also will talk about the root causes of financial problems facing most families – failure to plan, being uninformed and misinformation.
The talk is part of the Mequon Campus Patio Series which features local experts speaking on a variety of topics to further the formation and intellectual enrichment of the community.
Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunches. For more information or reservations, please contact Sandra Webster at (262) 238-2205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and the most diverse two-year institution in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. Approximately 50,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers 200 academic programs; nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees; and a Pre-College Education division that assists people to
complete high school, prepare for college or enter the workforce. Overwhelmingly, MATC
graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission, the national standard for academics and student services
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Get Your Home’s Green On
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13
- Woodland Flora Walk at Menomonee Park
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program