Granville Business Improvement District 48 to Host Manufacturing Employee Appreciation Party in the Park
The Granville Business Improvement District (BID No. 48) in Milwaukee will hold a free Manufacturing Employee Appreciation Party in the Park on Thurs., Oct. 3 from 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at Marquette Electronics Park, 8350 W. Fairland Ave. in the Bradley Woods Industrial Park (north of Tower on 83rd Street behind General Electric).
The event, for all shifts, production workers, office staff, and company executives, will feature free food will from five area food trucks, plus…
• free Sprecher Root Beer
• additional food products provided by local businesses
• music and dancing
• pumpkin bowling
• build a scarecrow and paint a pumpkin craft areas
• pie eating contests
• raffles and prizes
Registration in advance is required by calling 414-357-5493 or via email at email@example.com.
The Granville Business Improvement District includes portions of Milwaukee between 60th Street on the east, 95th Street on the west, Glenbrook Road on the north, and Good Hope Road on the south. There are more than 500 commercial, manufacturing, and retail properties within the district.
The objectives of the Granville BID are to enhance the economic viability of local businesses, enhance property values, maximize business facilities, market and promote the friendliness and qualities of services, enhance the community image through safety and beautification, develop overall area growth, and facilitate economic development and business retention.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- New Pictorial History Book Available
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Community invited to holiday concert