The Germantown American Legion Post 1 will have its yearly 4th of July Corn Roast/ Brat Fry starting after the parade on Thursday. We will have the air conditioned bar open to purchase drink and to eat at the tables. You also can park and watch the fireworks in our parking lot. No carry ins please as this is a fundraiser for the Veterans. We are a block or so west of the corner of Freistadt Rd and Pilgrim Rd. Or a couple blocks east of Freistadt Rd and Park Ave across from Kennedy Middle school.
Come in and enjoy! See you on the 4th.
American Legion Post 1
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Germantown Resident Margaret Mucha named to Regulatory Affairs Professional Society
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Share your story!
- Two Named to Holiday Folk Fair International Hall of Fame