The Germantown American Legion Post 1 will have its yearly 4th of July Corn Roast/ Brat Fry starting after the parade on Thursday. We will have the air conditioned bar open to purchase drink and to eat at the tables. You also can park and watch the fireworks in our parking lot. No carry ins please as this is a fundraiser for the Veterans. We are a block or so west of the corner of Freistadt Rd and Pilgrim Rd. Or a couple blocks east of Freistadt Rd and Park Ave across from Kennedy Middle school.
Come in and enjoy! See you on the 4th.
American Legion Post 1
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Voter Photo ID A Good Move
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Stephen P. Lodwick Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Herker Industries adds David Barta as Vice President of Business Development to its Team
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Cross Country Meet a Huge Success!