The Germantown American Legion Post 1 will have its yearly 4th of July Corn Roast/ Brat Fry starting after the parade on Thursday. We will have the air conditioned bar open to purchase drink and to eat at the tables. You also can park and watch the fireworks in our parking lot. No carry ins please as this is a fundraiser for the Veterans. We are a block or so west of the corner of Freistadt Rd and Pilgrim Rd. Or a couple blocks east of Freistadt Rd and Park Ave across from Kennedy Middle school.
Come in and enjoy! See you on the 4th.
American Legion Post 1
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 800 Volunteers to Produce 175,000 Life Saving Meals
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Not Your Average P.T.A.
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Germantown Powder Puff 2014
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Hamilton one of only five K-12 school