The Germantown American Legion Post 1 will have its yearly 4th of July Corn Roast/ Brat Fry starting after the parade on Thursday. We will have the air conditioned bar open to purchase drink and to eat at the tables. You also can park and watch the fireworks in our parking lot. No carry ins please as this is a fundraiser for the Veterans. We are a block or so west of the corner of Freistadt Rd and Pilgrim Rd. Or a couple blocks east of Freistadt Rd and Park Ave across from Kennedy Middle school.
Come in and enjoy! See you on the 4th.
American Legion Post 1
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sussex Lioness, Lions Clubs “Stuff the Bus” for kids
- Vintage Baseball Game & Car Show
- Esprit Poms & Dance Teams are Busy, and Growing!
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money