You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure?
Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Menomonee Falls Fire Department, Station 3
W140N7501 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, 53051
This event is free and open to the public. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. Appointments are encouraged. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896.
A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Please mention that you need to purchase a seat when you call for your appointment. The child and vehicle must be present to purchase the low-cost seat.
Certified, volunteer, child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Grandparents are welcome to have their seats checked.
To learn more, call (262)335-4742 or visit www.safekidswi.org.
Car and booster seats are the law!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity