You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure?
Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Menomonee Falls Fire Department, Station 3
W140N7501 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, 53051
This event is free and open to the public. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. Appointments are encouraged. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896.
A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Please mention that you need to purchase a seat when you call for your appointment. The child and vehicle must be present to purchase the low-cost seat.
Certified, volunteer, child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Grandparents are welcome to have their seats checked.
To learn more, call (262)335-4742 or visit www.safekidswi.org.
Car and booster seats are the law!
- Germantown Little League introduces Jaguar Cubs Program
- Germantown High School Advanced Placement Art Exhibit
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Germantown Little League
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Visit Old Falls Village Days June 4-5
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16