You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure?
Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Menomonee Falls Fire Department, Station 3
W140N7501 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, 53051
This event is free and open to the public. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. Appointments are encouraged. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896.
A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Please mention that you need to purchase a seat when you call for your appointment. The child and vehicle must be present to purchase the low-cost seat.
Certified, volunteer, child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Grandparents are welcome to have their seats checked.
To learn more, call (262)335-4742 or visit www.safekidswi.org.
Car and booster seats are the law!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Earns Chartered Financial Analyst Designation
- Shaunti Feldhan to Reveal the Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade