As part of Free Museums Week, the Washington County Historical Society at 320 S 5th Ave in West Bend is holding a special Piano Smash Fundraiser! Where else can you pay only $1 for every 3 minutes of trying to smash our piano to bits with a sledgehammer. The person with the most weight of broken piano at the end of the contest wins!
First prize wins a trip to the Old Courthouse Tower for the family and 4 tickets to Germanfest in Milwaukee, second prize is a 4 tickets to Festa Italiana in Milwaukee.
For the kids, a sidewalk chalk art contest will be held for ages 12 and under. Smashing begins at 1, the art contest starts at 2pm.
First prize is a family pack of admissions to Top Secret in Wisconsin Dells and gift certificate to Buffalo Phil’s!
Don’t miss this great event with great prizes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ceramic Class with Carmen Bond
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- A Vision for Germantown
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards