As part of Free Museums Week, the Washington County Historical Society at 320 S 5th Ave in West Bend is holding a special Piano Smash Fundraiser! Where else can you pay only $1 for every 3 minutes of trying to smash our piano to bits with a sledgehammer. The person with the most weight of broken piano at the end of the contest wins!
First prize wins a trip to the Old Courthouse Tower for the family and 4 tickets to Germanfest in Milwaukee, second prize is a 4 tickets to Festa Italiana in Milwaukee.
For the kids, a sidewalk chalk art contest will be held for ages 12 and under. Smashing begins at 1, the art contest starts at 2pm.
First prize is a family pack of admissions to Top Secret in Wisconsin Dells and gift certificate to Buffalo Phil’s!
Don’t miss this great event with great prizes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Get Your Home’s Green On
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13
- Woodland Flora Walk at Menomonee Park
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program