As part of Free Museums Week, the Washington County Historical Society at 320 S 5th Ave in West Bend is holding a special Piano Smash Fundraiser! Where else can you pay only $1 for every 3 minutes of trying to smash our piano to bits with a sledgehammer. The person with the most weight of broken piano at the end of the contest wins!
First prize wins a trip to the Old Courthouse Tower for the family and 4 tickets to Germanfest in Milwaukee, second prize is a 4 tickets to Festa Italiana in Milwaukee.
For the kids, a sidewalk chalk art contest will be held for ages 12 and under. Smashing begins at 1, the art contest starts at 2pm.
First prize is a family pack of admissions to Top Secret in Wisconsin Dells and gift certificate to Buffalo Phil’s!
Don’t miss this great event with great prizes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- My Student Concern Over the Proposed Budget
- Lakeshore Symphonic Band Concert “Fanfares, Flicks, & Finales” Featuring Jocelyn Ridgley and Kyle Samuelson
- Too young to steal
- Young @ Art :: Student Art Exhibit
- Germantown Resident Named 2014 Young Engineer of the Year
- Ashes to Go provided by Menomonee Fall Clergy on Ash Wednesday
- Basket Weaving Classes Open to the Public
- Falls Optimists To Match Parade Donations
- Aurora Medical Center in Grafton Performs 1000th Robotic Surgery