As part of Free Museums Week, the Washington County Historical Society at 320 S 5th Ave in West Bend is holding a special Piano Smash Fundraiser! Where else can you pay only $1 for every 3 minutes of trying to smash our piano to bits with a sledgehammer. The person with the most weight of broken piano at the end of the contest wins!
First prize wins a trip to the Old Courthouse Tower for the family and 4 tickets to Germanfest in Milwaukee, second prize is a 4 tickets to Festa Italiana in Milwaukee.
For the kids, a sidewalk chalk art contest will be held for ages 12 and under. Smashing begins at 1, the art contest starts at 2pm.
First prize is a family pack of admissions to Top Secret in Wisconsin Dells and gift certificate to Buffalo Phil’s!
Don’t miss this great event with great prizes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online
- Hamilton decides to put prize money to use
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed