Crawford Tree and Landscape Services of Milwaukee has been hired by the Granville Business Improvement District (BID No. 48) to perform requested maintenance services for numerous medians in the area through October 2013.
The medians are located on 76th St. between Good Hope Rd. and County Line Rd. and on Brown Deer Rd. from 95th St. to 68th St. in Milwaukee. Services include mowing all islands with turf, including pick-up of large trash debris; string-trimming curbs; and trimming trees. Crawford Tree and Landscape Services will also supply, deliver, and install hardwood mulch; landscape; edge; and employ weed control and turf fertilizers in existing median planting beds.
“One of the objectives of Granville BID 48 is to enhance the area through beautification,” said Mary Hoehne, Granville BID 48 executive director. “By partnering with an experienced and dedicated firm like Crawford Tree and Landscape Services, which is based within the BID area, we are moving forward on achieving one of the goals established by BID members as we boost our community’s image. Improving the look of the medians is the first step in creating a more pleasant environment for those that work in and visit the area.”
The Granville Business Improvement District includes portions of Milwaukee between 60th Street on the east, 95th Street on the west, Glenbrook Road on the north, and Good Hope Road on the south. There are more than 500 commercial, manufacturing, and retail properties within the district.
The objectives of the Granville BID are to enhance the economic viability of local businesses, enhance property values, maximize business facilities, market and promote the friendliness and qualities of services, enhance the community image through safety and beautification, develop overall area growth, and facilitate economic development and business retention.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Rummage 4 Rambo
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Lannon Stonemen U13 Orange take 2nd!
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- 1Collision County Line and Germantown Poms Host Fundraiser for Griebel Family
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office