GRAEF, a Wisconsin-based engineering and consulting firm, has elected three new Principals: Uriah Wolfe, structural engineer and project manager; Joseph (Joe) Pepitone, Jr., landscape architect and project manager; and James (Jim) Hansen, civil engineer and project manager.
GRAEF’s Principal designation is a formal recognition of an employee who has demonstrated successful business management skills, the ability and interest to participate in the management of the firm, and contributed to the growth of business, profitability and quality of the firm’s services. Principal candidates are nominated by an existing Principal and are then elected through a vote of all of the firm’s existing Principals.
“Uriah, Joe and Jim all bring tremendous value to our team,” said John Kissinger, president and CEO of GRAEF. “They each bring unique insights, effective leadership and proven ability to complete projects on-time and on-budget, making them all natural choices to serve as principals of the firm.”
Hansen has been with the firm for nearly nine years and works in the Milwaukee office’s Infrastructure Group. He earned his B.S. in civil engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. He currently resides in Germantown, Wis.
GRAEF is an employee-owned, full-service engineering and consulting firm with proven expertise in planning; landscape and industrial architecture; operations consulting; and structural, civil, transportation, MEP, and environmental engineering. GRAEF serves public and private clients from its offices in Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; and Orlando, Florida. For more than 50 years, GRAEF has demonstrated its commitment to continuously adapting to meet the changing needs of the industry and its clients. For more information, visit www.GRAEF-usa.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Lannon Stonemen U13 Orange take 2nd!
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- 1Collision County Line and Germantown Poms Host Fundraiser for Griebel Family
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Device Workshop
- Reich Tool and Design supports fundraising for the 150 Mile Scenic Tour for Leukemia and Lymphoma Research