Just Between Friends (JBF) has announced that its first of three regional consignment sales in southeastern Wisconsin will be held Wednesday through Sunday, March 6-10, at the Washington County Fairgrounds in West Bend. The JBF sales offer gently used and new children’s clothing, toys, strollers, car seats, shoes, women’s clothing, including maternity clothes from XS to plus sizes, DVDs, board and electronic games, books, and children’s shoes.
Hours for the West Bend sale will be Wed., March 6, and Thurs., March 7, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Fri., March 8, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sat., March 9, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Sun., March 10, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Admission Wednesday is $3, with no admission charge for the other four days. Saturday/Sunday most sale items will be at half price unless there is a star on the tag.
All items are inspected before the event for current fashion, stains, tears, and inclusion of all parts. Items are organized like a children’s store, where everything is divided by gender, size, category, and brand name.
“Our JBF spring sale offers families an outstanding opportunity to fill their closets and toy boxes for the coming spring and summer seasons,” said Ammie Maltz, organizer of the JBF March sale. “Typical sales also offer a wide range of items from maternity clothing to breast pumps and bottle warmers to the latest Gymboree fashions, Little Tikes playground toys, and other high interest toys and children’s electronics. And, as a public service, leftover items are donated to the Salvation Army,” she said.
Two other JBF spring sales are coming for Milwaukee County on Sunday through Friday, April 21-26, at the Wisconsin Expo Center at State Fair Park, and for Waukesha County, Thursday, May 2 through Saturday, May 4, at the Waukesha County Expo Center.
More information about all three of these Just Between Friends’ sales can be found at: www.jbfsale.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners
- Host a Student from Spain!!!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check