Just Between Friends (JBF) has announced that its first of three regional consignment sales in southeastern Wisconsin will be held Wednesday through Sunday, March 6-10, at the Washington County Fairgrounds in West Bend. The JBF sales offer gently used and new children’s clothing, toys, strollers, car seats, shoes, women’s clothing, including maternity clothes from XS to plus sizes, DVDs, board and electronic games, books, and children’s shoes.
Hours for the West Bend sale will be Wed., March 6, and Thurs., March 7, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Fri., March 8, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sat., March 9, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Sun., March 10, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Admission Wednesday is $3, with no admission charge for the other four days. Saturday/Sunday most sale items will be at half price unless there is a star on the tag.
All items are inspected before the event for current fashion, stains, tears, and inclusion of all parts. Items are organized like a children’s store, where everything is divided by gender, size, category, and brand name.
“Our JBF spring sale offers families an outstanding opportunity to fill their closets and toy boxes for the coming spring and summer seasons,” said Ammie Maltz, organizer of the JBF March sale. “Typical sales also offer a wide range of items from maternity clothing to breast pumps and bottle warmers to the latest Gymboree fashions, Little Tikes playground toys, and other high interest toys and children’s electronics. And, as a public service, leftover items are donated to the Salvation Army,” she said.
Two other JBF spring sales are coming for Milwaukee County on Sunday through Friday, April 21-26, at the Wisconsin Expo Center at State Fair Park, and for Waukesha County, Thursday, May 2 through Saturday, May 4, at the Waukesha County Expo Center.
More information about all three of these Just Between Friends’ sales can be found at: www.jbfsale.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead's Jerrod Walton selected as the top high school senior to play in the 2014 WBCA All Star Game.
- Milwaukee music group recognizes Hamilton teacher
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Unique Trombone and Civil War Groups in Concert this Sunday
- Club plans April 24 Cousins Subs fundraiser
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library