Menomonee Falls, WI February 21, 2013—Shorewest Realtors is pleased to announce that Germantown resident, Pat Tasker, has the distinction of being the #1 sales agent in the Menomonee Falls office for 2012. The office serves Germantown, Menomonee Falls, and the counties of Waukesha, Washington and Ozaukee.
Tasker joined Shorewest Realtors in 1989 and was named all company Rookie Of The Year. Over the next two decades, Pat excelled in the real estate market and attained top office and company rankings. According to Pat, her secret to success is a combination of continued education on the changing trends in the real estate market and excellent client care. “Whether I am helping a first time buyer with a small starter home or the family moving up to the dream home, I treat them as if they were my own family.” “It is great to work for the #1 company in the area; I am able to provide the latest in technology and marketing, that today’s market demands.”
Says a former client, “Pat’s years of experience make her very knowledgeable about details that we would not have thought about asking. She was very thorough and detail oriented. We have been involved in many real estate deals over the years, and I have to say that Pat was by far the most trustworthy.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Butler's Picnic in the Park to Feature Vintage Baseball, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
- Student’s award brings resources to high school
- Booster and Car Seat Safety Check
- Hamilton cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Maple Avenue fifth-graders donate to Tricia’s Troops
- Templeton students earn State Honors
- Hamilton student named Academic All-Star
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests How to Spot and Avoid a Remodeling Scam
- Better Business Bureau Selects Anchor Moving Systems for Office Relocation