Menomonee Falls, WI February 21, 2013—Shorewest Realtors is pleased to announce that Germantown resident, Pat Tasker, has the distinction of being the #1 sales agent in the Menomonee Falls office for 2012. The office serves Germantown, Menomonee Falls, and the counties of Waukesha, Washington and Ozaukee.
Tasker joined Shorewest Realtors in 1989 and was named all company Rookie Of The Year. Over the next two decades, Pat excelled in the real estate market and attained top office and company rankings. According to Pat, her secret to success is a combination of continued education on the changing trends in the real estate market and excellent client care. “Whether I am helping a first time buyer with a small starter home or the family moving up to the dream home, I treat them as if they were my own family.” “It is great to work for the #1 company in the area; I am able to provide the latest in technology and marketing, that today’s market demands.”
Says a former client, “Pat’s years of experience make her very knowledgeable about details that we would not have thought about asking. She was very thorough and detail oriented. We have been involved in many real estate deals over the years, and I have to say that Pat was by far the most trustworthy.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Germantown Volleyball Team's Carly Townsend signs with Toledo Rockets
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Meissner joins LSSU recruiting class
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Doors of Cedarburg Show
- Wisconsin Connections Academy Principal Michelle Mueller Offers: Seven Tips for Applying to College