Have you ever wanted to create a special scrapbook page about your family history but don't know where to start or need some inspiration? Then this class is for you! You will be guided though the process by Creative Scrapbook Coach Linda Schnabel at the unique location of the Washington County Historical Society Research Center. Heather Przybylski, Research Center Supervisor, will also be on hand to show how historical resources can help you with your page! The class is $10 and includes scrapbooking supplies, historic resources, light refreshments. The day will include a beautiful themed scrapbook page created by you, light morning refreshments and a tour of the Washington County Historical Society’s Research Center. Beginners are encouraged to attend. For more information call 262 335-4678, email email@example.com or visit our website www.historyisfun.com.
Class is on Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 9am to 12pm. Registration is required by March 1, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Butler's Picnic in the Park to Feature Vintage Baseball, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
- Student’s award brings resources to high school
- Booster and Car Seat Safety Check
- Hamilton cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Maple Avenue fifth-graders donate to Tricia’s Troops
- Templeton students earn State Honors
- Hamilton student named Academic All-Star
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests How to Spot and Avoid a Remodeling Scam
- Better Business Bureau Selects Anchor Moving Systems for Office Relocation