Three Germantown Residents Among 458 Medical College Physicians on 2013-14 Best Doctors List
Four hundred fifty eight Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) faculty physicians, representing more than 60 specialties, are listed on the Best Doctors 2013 website, www.bestdoctors.com. The new database, compiled by Best Doctors, Inc., includes more physicians from MCW than from any other group practice or institution in Wisconsin.
MCW physicians account for 44 percent of the 1,035 Wisconsin physicians listed in this year’s database. Those physicians practice at MCW’s major teaching hospital affiliates, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, as well as Zablocki VA Medical Center, Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls and Froedtert Health St. Joseph’s Hospital – West Bend.
Of these, three are Germantown residents. Their specialties and hospital affiliations are listed below.
• Robin Helm, M.D. – Family Medicine (Wheaton Franciscan St. Joseph’s)
• Tyshunda Manning, M.D. – Obstetrics and Gynecology (Froedtert Hospital)
• Christopher J. Plambeck, M.D. – Anesthesiology (Froedtert Hospital)
For a complete list of all 458 Medical College physicians included among the
Best Doctors for 2013, see http://www.mcw.edu/Best-Doctors-2013.htm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month
- Wisconsin's Mining Standoff - free documentary screening
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Fall Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Woodside celebrates Red Ribbon Week
- Holiday Folk Fair International Celebrating 25th Anniversary of Cultural Awareness Program Education Day