Three Germantown Residents Among 458 Medical College Physicians on 2013-14 Best Doctors List
Four hundred fifty eight Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) faculty physicians, representing more than 60 specialties, are listed on the Best Doctors 2013 website, www.bestdoctors.com. The new database, compiled by Best Doctors, Inc., includes more physicians from MCW than from any other group practice or institution in Wisconsin.
MCW physicians account for 44 percent of the 1,035 Wisconsin physicians listed in this year’s database. Those physicians practice at MCW’s major teaching hospital affiliates, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, as well as Zablocki VA Medical Center, Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls and Froedtert Health St. Joseph’s Hospital – West Bend.
Of these, three are Germantown residents. Their specialties and hospital affiliations are listed below.
• Robin Helm, M.D. – Family Medicine (Wheaton Franciscan St. Joseph’s)
• Tyshunda Manning, M.D. – Obstetrics and Gynecology (Froedtert Hospital)
• Christopher J. Plambeck, M.D. – Anesthesiology (Froedtert Hospital)
For a complete list of all 458 Medical College physicians included among the
Best Doctors for 2013, see http://www.mcw.edu/Best-Doctors-2013.htm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Mortara Hires Margaret Mucha
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Bob Brown Benefit
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- New Director of Clincal Operations
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- Pre-Order Discounted Float Sessions!