Band Boosters hosts 'Feast & Follies' dinner show on March 23 at Germantown High School
GERMANTOWN – The third annual “Feast & Follies” dinner show is set for Saturday, March 23, from 5 to 9 p.m. in the Germantown High School auxiliary gym.
Hosted by the Warhawk Band Boosters, “Feast & Follies” is an opportunity to raise public awareness of and much-needed funds for the high school’s award-winning band program.
The event will feature a dinner prepared by Saz’s Catering and enhanced with a self-serve coffee bar. The highlight of the evening is an entertaining variety show featuring more than a dozen unique performances by Germantown High School band students.
Raffles, as well as silent and live auctions, will be held throughout the evening, with checks and credit cards accepted at the event for auction and raffle ticket purchases.
General seating tickets are $40, while reserved seating is available for $45. Tickets can be ordered at www.gtownbands.com or by contacting Sue Colegrove, event chairperson, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration deadline is March 9.
All proceeds raised will be used to boost the band program, including purchasing uniforms, equipment and instruments and providing student scholarships for music leadership camps.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Nature Investigators to Explore County Parks
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum