Band Boosters hosts 'Feast & Follies' dinner show on March 23 at Germantown High School
GERMANTOWN – The third annual “Feast & Follies” dinner show is set for Saturday, March 23, from 5 to 9 p.m. in the Germantown High School auxiliary gym.
Hosted by the Warhawk Band Boosters, “Feast & Follies” is an opportunity to raise public awareness of and much-needed funds for the high school’s award-winning band program.
The event will feature a dinner prepared by Saz’s Catering and enhanced with a self-serve coffee bar. The highlight of the evening is an entertaining variety show featuring more than a dozen unique performances by Germantown High School band students.
Raffles, as well as silent and live auctions, will be held throughout the evening, with checks and credit cards accepted at the event for auction and raffle ticket purchases.
General seating tickets are $40, while reserved seating is available for $45. Tickets can be ordered at www.gtownbands.com or by contacting Sue Colegrove, event chairperson, at email@example.com. Registration deadline is March 9.
All proceeds raised will be used to boost the band program, including purchasing uniforms, equipment and instruments and providing student scholarships for music leadership camps.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sussex Lioness, Lions Clubs “Stuff the Bus” for kids
- Vintage Baseball Game & Car Show
- Esprit Poms & Dance Teams are Busy, and Growing!
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- Lobsterfest 2014
- Waterstone Mortgage Named 2014 Fastest Growing Firm by Milwaukee Business Journal