Band Boosters hosts 'Feast & Follies' dinner show on March 23 at Germantown High School
GERMANTOWN – The third annual “Feast & Follies” dinner show is set for Saturday, March 23, from 5 to 9 p.m. in the Germantown High School auxiliary gym.
Hosted by the Warhawk Band Boosters, “Feast & Follies” is an opportunity to raise public awareness of and much-needed funds for the high school’s award-winning band program.
The event will feature a dinner prepared by Saz’s Catering and enhanced with a self-serve coffee bar. The highlight of the evening is an entertaining variety show featuring more than a dozen unique performances by Germantown High School band students.
Raffles, as well as silent and live auctions, will be held throughout the evening, with checks and credit cards accepted at the event for auction and raffle ticket purchases.
General seating tickets are $40, while reserved seating is available for $45. Tickets can be ordered at www.gtownbands.com or by contacting Sue Colegrove, event chairperson, at email@example.com. Registration deadline is March 9.
All proceeds raised will be used to boost the band program, including purchasing uniforms, equipment and instruments and providing student scholarships for music leadership camps.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month