Band Boosters hosts 'Feast & Follies' dinner show on March 23 at Germantown High School
GERMANTOWN – The third annual “Feast & Follies” dinner show is set for Saturday, March 23, from 5 to 9 p.m. in the Germantown High School auxiliary gym.
Hosted by the Warhawk Band Boosters, “Feast & Follies” is an opportunity to raise public awareness of and much-needed funds for the high school’s award-winning band program.
The event will feature a dinner prepared by Saz’s Catering and enhanced with a self-serve coffee bar. The highlight of the evening is an entertaining variety show featuring more than a dozen unique performances by Germantown High School band students.
Raffles, as well as silent and live auctions, will be held throughout the evening, with checks and credit cards accepted at the event for auction and raffle ticket purchases.
General seating tickets are $40, while reserved seating is available for $45. Tickets can be ordered at www.gtownbands.com or by contacting Sue Colegrove, event chairperson, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration deadline is March 9.
All proceeds raised will be used to boost the band program, including purchasing uniforms, equipment and instruments and providing student scholarships for music leadership camps.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Templeton student wins history award
- River Cruise Seminar
- Granville-Brown Deer Chamber to Host Porch Party on May 31
- Hamilton students compete at state music festival
- 3M provides grant to Hamilton High School
- Succeeding in Business with Passion, Purpose and Persistence