Band Boosters hosts 'Feast & Follies' dinner show on March 23 at Germantown High School
GERMANTOWN – The third annual “Feast & Follies” dinner show is set for Saturday, March 23, from 5 to 9 p.m. in the Germantown High School auxiliary gym.
Hosted by the Warhawk Band Boosters, “Feast & Follies” is an opportunity to raise public awareness of and much-needed funds for the high school’s award-winning band program.
The event will feature a dinner prepared by Saz’s Catering and enhanced with a self-serve coffee bar. The highlight of the evening is an entertaining variety show featuring more than a dozen unique performances by Germantown High School band students.
Raffles, as well as silent and live auctions, will be held throughout the evening, with checks and credit cards accepted at the event for auction and raffle ticket purchases.
General seating tickets are $40, while reserved seating is available for $45. Tickets can be ordered at www.gtownbands.com or by contacting Sue Colegrove, event chairperson, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration deadline is March 9.
All proceeds raised will be used to boost the band program, including purchasing uniforms, equipment and instruments and providing student scholarships for music leadership camps.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rittberg named 2013 Wisconsin Rising Star
- Woodside students jump for heart health
- 2014 HOME Consortium's Loan Programs
- Fast Cash For Holidays Could Cost You Later, BBB Advises
- Germantown High School Recognizes the November Students of the Month
- Modern Equipment Hires Three with Workforce Development Grant Support
- Opus Foundation(R) awards more than $200,000 to Milwaukee-area organizations
- BBB Helps Consumers Get The Most Out Of Their Gift Cards
- New Day Care Academy Opening in Ozaukee County
- Waterstone Mortgage Names Bob Selingo as Senior Vice President - Secondary Marketing