J&J Construction Lake Country, Inc., a Dousman, Wis. based and family-owned full-service design/build general contractor completing interior and exterior home improvement projects, received two Gold Awards at the Milwaukee/NARI-sponsored Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards (WRA) presented January 18, 2013.
The company was recognized in the following categories:
• Residential Addition $100,000 - $250,000
• Residential Exterior Under $100,000
J&J Construction, with more than 25 years in business, is a member of several home improvement associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, the Metropolitan Builders Association, the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau (BBB), and the Delafield Area Chamber Of Commerce.
The company specializes in additions, lower levels, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, garages, pool houses, and shade structures. It also offers a variety of home maintenance and upgrade services, including excavation and grading, masonry, heating and air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rummage 4 Rambo
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Lannon Stonemen U13 Orange take 2nd!
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- 1Collision County Line and Germantown Poms Host Fundraiser for Griebel Family
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Device Workshop