First Weber Group is proud to announce that Ted Klumb has joined our Menomonee Falls office. He brings with him several areas of expertise:
*Sales and Leasing of commercial retail, office, mixed use, industrial, investment, raw land, and development sites
* Extensive REO and Bank Owned Property sales experience with the top Wisconsin based banks and credit unions
*Land Sales, development site and property assemblage acquisitions
Ted Klumb has over 30 years of senior corporate management, sales and real estate experience with companies such as Rexnord, McGraw-Hill, Aixonix GmbH Germany, and has sourced commercial transactions as high as $17,000,000.
Ted is also the CEO and Founder of TKOR (Ted Klumb Owner’s Representative, LLC) a specialty Property Management Company that manages up to $14,000,000 in property owned by Banks, Credit Unions, Trusts, and Estates. Ted managed and sold multi-family, industrial, retail, restaurants, million dollar homes, and land for the largest Wisconsin owned bank, largest credit union, and largest housing agency in Wisconsin.
Education: Bachelor of Arts from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 1982
•School Board of the Menomonee Falls School District, Finance and Strategic Planning committees as well as Building and Grounds management and planning.
•Faith Development music teacher at Holy Cross Church-Menomonee Falls.
•Member of the Menomonee Falls Optimist Club
•Board Member of the Menomonee Falls Scholarship and Educational Foundation.
•Co-chaired the Boy Scouts of America – Milwaukee Council "Gift In Kind"
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Voter Photo ID A Good Move
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Stephen P. Lodwick Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Herker Industries adds David Barta as Vice President of Business Development to its Team
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Cross Country Meet a Huge Success!