First Weber Group is proud to announce that Ted Klumb has joined our Menomonee Falls office. He brings with him several areas of expertise:
*Sales and Leasing of commercial retail, office, mixed use, industrial, investment, raw land, and development sites
* Extensive REO and Bank Owned Property sales experience with the top Wisconsin based banks and credit unions
*Land Sales, development site and property assemblage acquisitions
Ted Klumb has over 30 years of senior corporate management, sales and real estate experience with companies such as Rexnord, McGraw-Hill, Aixonix GmbH Germany, and has sourced commercial transactions as high as $17,000,000.
Ted is also the CEO and Founder of TKOR (Ted Klumb Owner’s Representative, LLC) a specialty Property Management Company that manages up to $14,000,000 in property owned by Banks, Credit Unions, Trusts, and Estates. Ted managed and sold multi-family, industrial, retail, restaurants, million dollar homes, and land for the largest Wisconsin owned bank, largest credit union, and largest housing agency in Wisconsin.
Education: Bachelor of Arts from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 1982
•School Board of the Menomonee Falls School District, Finance and Strategic Planning committees as well as Building and Grounds management and planning.
•Faith Development music teacher at Holy Cross Church-Menomonee Falls.
•Member of the Menomonee Falls Optimist Club
•Board Member of the Menomonee Falls Scholarship and Educational Foundation.
•Co-chaired the Boy Scouts of America – Milwaukee Council "Gift In Kind"
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Bank Financial Centre Hosting “Holi-Days of Giving”
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- YOGA at Anytime Fitness Menomonee Falls
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Earns Chartered Financial Analyst Designation
- Shaunti Feldhan to Reveal the Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter