First Weber Group is proud to announce that Ted Klumb has joined our Menomonee Falls office. He brings with him several areas of expertise:
*Sales and Leasing of commercial retail, office, mixed use, industrial, investment, raw land, and development sites
* Extensive REO and Bank Owned Property sales experience with the top Wisconsin based banks and credit unions
*Land Sales, development site and property assemblage acquisitions
Ted Klumb has over 30 years of senior corporate management, sales and real estate experience with companies such as Rexnord, McGraw-Hill, Aixonix GmbH Germany, and has sourced commercial transactions as high as $17,000,000.
Ted is also the CEO and Founder of TKOR (Ted Klumb Owner’s Representative, LLC) a specialty Property Management Company that manages up to $14,000,000 in property owned by Banks, Credit Unions, Trusts, and Estates. Ted managed and sold multi-family, industrial, retail, restaurants, million dollar homes, and land for the largest Wisconsin owned bank, largest credit union, and largest housing agency in Wisconsin.
Education: Bachelor of Arts from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 1982
•School Board of the Menomonee Falls School District, Finance and Strategic Planning committees as well as Building and Grounds management and planning.
•Faith Development music teacher at Holy Cross Church-Menomonee Falls.
•Member of the Menomonee Falls Optimist Club
•Board Member of the Menomonee Falls Scholarship and Educational Foundation.
•Co-chaired the Boy Scouts of America – Milwaukee Council "Gift In Kind"
- Germantown Little League introduces Jaguar Cubs Program
- Germantown High School Advanced Placement Art Exhibit
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Germantown Little League
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Visit Old Falls Village Days June 4-5
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16