Kathryn Maegli Davis, a resident of Menomonee Falls,received Mount Mary College’s “Partner in Philanthropy” Award in conjunction with the Greater Milwaukee Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ annual National Philanthropy Day on November 13th. The “Partner in Philanthropy” honor recognizes the essential role philanthropists play in ensuring that educational and civic organizations continue to thrive.
Maegli Davis is a 1971 alumna of Mount Mary who has generously supported the College for many years. In 2007 she established the Kathryn Maegli Davis Endowed Scholarship at Mount Mary to be awarded to a returning student or single mother of junior or senior status. She also gives generously of her time serving as a member of the College’s Board of Trustees and the Alumnae Association’s Scholarship Review Committee.
In addition to her service to Mount Mary College, she is active in the community. She volunteers at the Ronald McDonald House and is a previous board member of the Friends of the Medical College of Wisconsin.
With an undergraduate degree in Home Economics and Sociology, Maegli Davis worked for fifteen years in the fashion industry including two years with a fashion magazine in Paris. She also taught fashion design and home economics classes at Germantown High School for fifteen years.
Born in Juda, Wisconsin, Maegli Davis resides in Menomonee Falls, WI with her husband, Dr. Starkey Davis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sussex Lioness, Lions Clubs “Stuff the Bus” for kids
- Vintage Baseball Game & Car Show
- Esprit Poms & Dance Teams are Busy, and Growing!
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money