The Milwaukee Area Technical College’s Landscape Horticulture Club will hold a holiday plant sale from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday to Thursday, Dec. 4 to 6, and Monday to Wednesday, Dec. 10 to 12, at MATC’s Mequon Campus, 5555 W. Highland Road. Plants will be available at the main entrance near the stairwell.
A choice of red, pink, marble and white poinsettias will be available. Large poinsettias are priced at $8 each or two for $15; small poinsettias are $4 or three for $10. A variety of other plants also will be available at various prices.
The plants were grown by students in the “Greenhouse Production” class, which is part of the Landscape Horticulture Associate Degree Program offered at the Mequon Campus. For more information, call (262) 238-2322.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and the most diverse two-year institution in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. Approximately 50,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers 200 academic programs; nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees; and a Pre-College Education division that assists people to complete high school, prepare for college or enter the workforce. Overwhelmingly, MATC graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission, the national standard for academics and student services.
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- GFWC Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club Scholarship
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Come and see a yarn bomb firsthand on the Old Courthouse Museum grounds!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day
- Darling Applauds Germantown High School Anti-Drunk Driving Program