The Menomonee Falls location of Cornerstone Community Bank is hosting a "cash" drive to benefit the Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry December 1-31. Cornerstone will match all donations up to $500.
The Food Pantry mission is to gather and distribute food to those with acute or chronic need who live in the greater Menomonee Falls area. The Falls Area Food Pantry strives to raise awareness of hunger in our community and provide volunteer opportunities for community members to serve one another.
Please help make the holidays a little brighter for those in need.
Cornerstone Community bank is located at N91 W17231 Appleton Avenue in Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities