The Menomonee Falls location of Cornerstone Community Bank is hosting a "cash" drive to benefit the Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry December 1-31. Cornerstone will match all donations up to $500.
The Food Pantry mission is to gather and distribute food to those with acute or chronic need who live in the greater Menomonee Falls area. The Falls Area Food Pantry strives to raise awareness of hunger in our community and provide volunteer opportunities for community members to serve one another.
Please help make the holidays a little brighter for those in need.
Cornerstone Community bank is located at N91 W17231 Appleton Avenue in Menomonee Falls.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities