Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October. They are:
•Keeley Hayden, applied engineering and technology;
•Breanna Hertzberg, art;
•Ian Kloehn, business education;
•Mitchell Hudson, communication arts;
•Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences;
•Joseph Klobukowski, fitness education;
•Melody Zimmerman, mathematics;
•Jessica Hutchison, music;
•Megan Beardsley and Aaron Sonnemann, science;
•David Hanson, social studies; and
•Grace Thompson, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- A Vision for Germantown
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Kesslers Diamonds Opens Oct. 2 in Downtown Milwaukee
- Germantown High School Powder Puff 2015