How can you have a chance to be eligible for the almost $4,000,000 in cash and in-kind scholarships that the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen organization makes available to young women? You enter a Local Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Preliminary Pageant...win that title and go on to their State Finals. Whether you win the State title or not...chances are you picked up a fine scholarship just by competing.
Take the first step by attending an informational meeting on Sunday, November 18 at 12noon at the Marian Center for Nonprofits, 3211 South Lake Drive.
If you are a young woman, between the ages of 13 and 17, a U.S. Citizen and resident of Wisconsin, high school graduate (as of June 2014), who wants a chance at cash and in-kind scholarships, opportunities for personal growth and offering service through community-based initiatives and mentoring programs. See the Miss Milwaukee Organization web site for more information: www.missmilwaukee.org
Miss Milwaukee’s Outstanding Teen serves the community, promotes her personal and the national platform throughout the year and gains the opportunity to qualify to compete for the title of Miss Wisconsin’s Outstanding Teen in June for scholarship awards and the opportunity to represent our state at the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen competition in August of 2013!
Seek further details and an entry for the Miss Milwaukee’s Outstanding Teen Pageant by contacting: Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- CHILDRENS RUMMAGE SALE A SUCCESS
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Act FAST in cases of stroke