Heartland Hospice is currently looking for caring and dedicated volunteers to support our mission of providing quality care to patients in Southeast Wisconsin.
Make someone’s day by offering the gift of your smile and friendship to those who have a limited life expectancy. Sometimes it’s the simple gestures like holding a hand, giving a hug or just being present that can show a patient that another person cares.
Volunteer Information Session
Date: Thurs. Nov. 15th
Time: 12-1:30pm- Drop in anytime
Location: Cedarburg Police Department
W75 N444 Wauwatosa Rd.
Cedarburg, WI 53012
For more information, please contact Danielle Fischer 414-944-2048
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening