Heartland Hospice is currently looking for caring and dedicated volunteers to support our mission of providing quality care to patients in Southeast Wisconsin.
Make someone’s day by offering the gift of your smile and friendship to those who have a limited life expectancy. Sometimes it’s the simple gestures like holding a hand, giving a hug or just being present that can show a patient that another person cares.
Volunteer Information Session
Date: Thurs. Nov. 15th
Time: 12-1:30pm- Drop in anytime
Location: Cedarburg Police Department
W75 N444 Wauwatosa Rd.
Cedarburg, WI 53012
For more information, please contact Danielle Fischer 414-944-2048
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Germantown Volleyball Team's Carly Townsend signs with Toledo Rockets
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Meissner joins LSSU recruiting class
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute