Heartland Hospice is currently looking for caring and dedicated volunteers to support our mission of providing quality care to patients in Southeast Wisconsin.
Make someone’s day by offering the gift of your smile and friendship to those who have a limited life expectancy. Sometimes it’s the simple gestures like holding a hand, giving a hug or just being present that can show a patient that another person cares.
Volunteer Information Session
Date: Thurs. Nov. 15th
Time: 12-1:30pm- Drop in anytime
Location: Cedarburg Police Department
W75 N444 Wauwatosa Rd.
Cedarburg, WI 53012
For more information, please contact Danielle Fischer 414-944-2048
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online
- Hamilton decides to put prize money to use
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed