Heartland Hospice is currently looking for caring and dedicated volunteers to support our mission of providing quality care to patients in Southeast Wisconsin.
Make someone’s day by offering the gift of your smile and friendship to those who have a limited life expectancy. Sometimes it’s the simple gestures like holding a hand, giving a hug or just being present that can show a patient that another person cares.
Volunteer Information Session
Date: Thurs. Nov. 15th
Time: 12-1:30pm- Drop in anytime
Location: Cedarburg Police Department
W75 N444 Wauwatosa Rd.
Cedarburg, WI 53012
For more information, please contact Danielle Fischer 414-944-2048
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Monkey Joe's Germantown Opens Friday, May 6
- Come and see a yarn bomb firsthand on the Old Courthouse Museum grounds!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day
- Darling Applauds Germantown High School Anti-Drunk Driving Program
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio