Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Brenda Kindred as Vice President – Underwriting at its corporate office.
In her role as Vice President, Kindred will oversee a team of Underwriting Managers and Underwriters. Kindred and her team will work to provide consistency in credit quality and decisions, process flow, customer service and risk control for the Underwriting department.
Kindred comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 19 years of experience in the financial and lending industries. She also brings a strong management background to her new role, having previously managed large underwriting teams.
Adding Kindred as a leader dedicated to the growth and development of the Underwriting department will allow Waterstone Mortgage to maintain its focus on providing customers with quick turnaround times on their loans.
“We are excited to have an employee of Brenda Kindred’s caliber join our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “Her skills and experience will provide us with the leadership we need to continue to provide our customers with fast underwriting decisions and quick turnaround times.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown 7th Grade Hawks Win the Oconomowoc Tournament Championship
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- UW MadHatters to Perform at Wauwatosa West
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.
- Free Financial Literacy Workshops Being Offered by the Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- GHS Students Experience Wisconsin Politics Firsthand
- IN THE BUSINESS OF SAVING MONEY