The Old Courthouse Museum (320 S. 5th Ave, West Bend) will be free on November 11, 2012 in honor of Veteran's Day. Doors open at 11 am. Every year, local veteran groups honor our veterans with the annual celebration on the Veteran's Memorial Plaza. The celebration begins at 10:45 with a brief address. At 11 am, the siren will sound and the West Bend Veterans Color Guard and Firing Squad will fire the traditional three round volley followed by the playing of TAPS.
After the ceremony, enjoy light refreshments in the Old Courthouse Museum and view the exhibits, for free!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Business's Continued Growth
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Children's Community Center Celebrates 40 Years of Community Service
- Category X to perform at BuB's Irish Pub!
- Marching Band Madness is Sept. 19 at Germantown High School
- Annual Punt, Pass, & Kick Contest