The Old Courthouse Museum (320 S. 5th Ave, West Bend) will be free on November 11, 2012 in honor of Veteran's Day. Doors open at 11 am. Every year, local veteran groups honor our veterans with the annual celebration on the Veteran's Memorial Plaza. The celebration begins at 10:45 with a brief address. At 11 am, the siren will sound and the West Bend Veterans Color Guard and Firing Squad will fire the traditional three round volley followed by the playing of TAPS.
After the ceremony, enjoy light refreshments in the Old Courthouse Museum and view the exhibits, for free!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Lannon Stonemen U13 Orange take 2nd!
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- 1Collision County Line and Germantown Poms Host Fundraiser for Griebel Family
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Device Workshop
- Reich Tool and Design supports fundraising for the 150 Mile Scenic Tour for Leukemia and Lymphoma Research