The Old Courthouse Museum (320 S. 5th Ave, West Bend) will be free on November 11, 2012 in honor of Veteran's Day. Doors open at 11 am. Every year, local veteran groups honor our veterans with the annual celebration on the Veteran's Memorial Plaza. The celebration begins at 10:45 with a brief address. At 11 am, the siren will sound and the West Bend Veterans Color Guard and Firing Squad will fire the traditional three round volley followed by the playing of TAPS.
After the ceremony, enjoy light refreshments in the Old Courthouse Museum and view the exhibits, for free!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Aurora Medical Center physicians award scholarships
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- CHILDRENS RUMMAGE SALE A SUCCESS
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month