The Old Courthouse Museum (320 S. 5th Ave, West Bend) will be free on November 11, 2012 in honor of Veteran's Day. Doors open at 11 am. Every year, local veteran groups honor our veterans with the annual celebration on the Veteran's Memorial Plaza. The celebration begins at 10:45 with a brief address. At 11 am, the siren will sound and the West Bend Veterans Color Guard and Firing Squad will fire the traditional three round volley followed by the playing of TAPS.
After the ceremony, enjoy light refreshments in the Old Courthouse Museum and view the exhibits, for free!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sussex Lioness, Lions Clubs “Stuff the Bus” for kids
- Vintage Baseball Game & Car Show
- Esprit Poms & Dance Teams are Busy, and Growing!
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money