The Old Courthouse Museum (320 S. 5th Ave, West Bend) will be free on November 11, 2012 in honor of Veteran's Day. Doors open at 11 am. Every year, local veteran groups honor our veterans with the annual celebration on the Veteran's Memorial Plaza. The celebration begins at 10:45 with a brief address. At 11 am, the siren will sound and the West Bend Veterans Color Guard and Firing Squad will fire the traditional three round volley followed by the playing of TAPS.
After the ceremony, enjoy light refreshments in the Old Courthouse Museum and view the exhibits, for free!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Germantown High School Recognizes the October Students of the Month
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World