GERMANTOWN – The bands of Germantown High School will present the annual “Almost Anything Goes Show” on Friday, Nov. 2, and Saturday, Nov. 3, at 7 p.m. in the Germantown High School auxiliary gym.
Themed “Rock ‘N’ Roll Royalty,” the show features the music of Queen, The Who, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles and Journey and showcases the talents of the Wall of Sound and the combined Symphonic Band and Concert Winds. Participants in the Color Guard Workshop will also perform.
Friday’s show will include a performance by the Kennedy Middle School eighth-grade band. Saturday’s event features the “Battle of the Bands,” during which each grade level of students, freshmen to seniors, will compete for the coveted top spot and a year’s worth of bragging rights. Each show culminates with more than 200 student musicians playing a collection of high-energy Germantown favorites.
Tickets can be pre-ordered through Jonathan Bell, band director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and the remainder of the tickets will be available at the door each night of the performance. General seating is $3, and a limited amount of “front-and-center” table seating is available for $60 per eight-seat table. Concessions will be available and raffle baskets will be auctioned with proceeds supporting the Warhawk Band Boosters.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Voter Photo ID A Good Move
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Stephen P. Lodwick Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Herker Industries adds David Barta as Vice President of Business Development to its Team
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Cross Country Meet a Huge Success!