GERMANTOWN – The bands of Germantown High School will present the annual “Almost Anything Goes Show” on Friday, Nov. 2, and Saturday, Nov. 3, at 7 p.m. in the Germantown High School auxiliary gym.
Themed “Rock ‘N’ Roll Royalty,” the show features the music of Queen, The Who, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles and Journey and showcases the talents of the Wall of Sound and the combined Symphonic Band and Concert Winds. Participants in the Color Guard Workshop will also perform.
Friday’s show will include a performance by the Kennedy Middle School eighth-grade band. Saturday’s event features the “Battle of the Bands,” during which each grade level of students, freshmen to seniors, will compete for the coveted top spot and a year’s worth of bragging rights. Each show culminates with more than 200 student musicians playing a collection of high-energy Germantown favorites.
Tickets can be pre-ordered through Jonathan Bell, band director, at email@example.com, and the remainder of the tickets will be available at the door each night of the performance. General seating is $3, and a limited amount of “front-and-center” table seating is available for $60 per eight-seat table. Concessions will be available and raffle baskets will be auctioned with proceeds supporting the Warhawk Band Boosters.
- Purchase your tickets now for the Centuries of Architecture Tour Germantown/Richfield
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Nature Investigators to Explore County Parks