GERMANTOWN – The bands of Germantown High School will present the annual “Almost Anything Goes Show” on Friday, Nov. 2, and Saturday, Nov. 3, at 7 p.m. in the Germantown High School auxiliary gym.
Themed “Rock ‘N’ Roll Royalty,” the show features the music of Queen, The Who, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles and Journey and showcases the talents of the Wall of Sound and the combined Symphonic Band and Concert Winds. Participants in the Color Guard Workshop will also perform.
Friday’s show will include a performance by the Kennedy Middle School eighth-grade band. Saturday’s event features the “Battle of the Bands,” during which each grade level of students, freshmen to seniors, will compete for the coveted top spot and a year’s worth of bragging rights. Each show culminates with more than 200 student musicians playing a collection of high-energy Germantown favorites.
Tickets can be pre-ordered through Jonathan Bell, band director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and the remainder of the tickets will be available at the door each night of the performance. General seating is $3, and a limited amount of “front-and-center” table seating is available for $60 per eight-seat table. Concessions will be available and raffle baskets will be auctioned with proceeds supporting the Warhawk Band Boosters.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day
- Darling Applauds Germantown High School Anti-Drunk Driving Program
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry