Germantown’s Oktoberfest is two weeks away! Stop by Dheinsville Historic Park on Saturday, September 29th from noon-11 p.m.; and Sunday, September 30th from noon-8 p.m. to experience Authentic German music and dancing, ethnic food and bakery, and German beer and wine with your friends, family, and neighbors.
Festival admission and parking are both free!
Bringing your classic vehicle? Display it from noon to 3 p.m. on Saturday and receive a coupon for a free brat and beverage as well be entered into a raffle for Brewers tickets!
Saturday, September 29: Goodtime Dutchmen 12-3 p.m., Julida Boys 4-7 p.m., and Copper Box 7:30-10:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 30: River City Blaskapelle 12-3 p.m., and Austrian Express 3:30-7:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 29: Classic Car Display 12-3 p.m., Dheinsville Dachshund Dash 3-4 p.m., Pommersche Tanzdeel Friestadt Dance Troupe 7-7:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 30: Bake Sale 12 p.m., Bier Olympics 1 p.m., Pommersche Tanzdeel Freistadt Dance Troupe 3-3:30 p.m.
To make this the best Oktoberfest to date, we need your help. Volunteer for a few hours during the festival and be a part of the excitement.
Volunteer for a three hour shift on Saturday or Sunday and receive a FREE t-shirt, brat, and soda. Tasks range from serving food and beverages to clean-up and everything in-between. If you would like to help but not during the festival, volunteers are needed for set-up on September 27th and 28th, and take down on October 1st.
Oktoberfest depends on loyal volunteers. These documented volunteer hours can be used for service organizations, NHS, graduation, or confirmation requirements.
Interested? Contact the Germantown Historical Society at 628-3170, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the festival and to see a full schedule of events visit www.germantownhistoricalsociety.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Living History Artist Ride Photoshoot
- Award winning WWII book to be discussed at the Brookfield Library
- Germantown Business's Continued Growth
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Children's Community Center Celebrates 40 Years of Community Service
- Category X to perform at BuB's Irish Pub!