Germantown’s Oktoberfest is two weeks away! Stop by Dheinsville Historic Park in Germantown on Saturday, September 29th from noon-11 p.m., and Sunday, September 30th from noon-8 p.m., to experience Authentic German music and dancing, ethnic food and bakery, and German beer and wine with your friends, family, and neighbors.
Festival admission and parking are both free!
Saturday, September 29: Goodtime Dutchmen 12-3 p.m., Julida Boys 4-7 p.m., and Copper Box 7:30-10:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 30: River City Blaskapelle 12-3 p.m., and Austrian Express 3:30-7:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 29: Classic Car Display 12-3 p.m., Dheinsville Dachshund Dash 3-4 p.m., Pommersche Tanzdeel Friestadt Dance Troupe 7-7:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 30: Bake Sale 12 p.m., Bier Olympics 1 p.m., Pommersche Tanzdeel Freistadt Dance Troupe 3-3:30 p.m.
Bringing your classic vehicle? Display it from noon to 3 p.m. on Saturday and receive a coupon for a free brat and beverage as well be entered into a raffle for Brewers tickets!
DIRECTIONS: Take Hwy 41/45. Exit on Hwy. 167 W/Holy Hill Road. Go EAST on Holy Hill Road. Museum in 2 miles.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown 7th Grade Hawks Win the Oconomowoc Tournament Championship
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- UW MadHatters to Perform at Wauwatosa West
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.
- Free Financial Literacy Workshops Being Offered by the Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- GHS Students Experience Wisconsin Politics Firsthand
- IN THE BUSINESS OF SAVING MONEY