Germantown’s Oktoberfest is two weeks away! Stop by Dheinsville Historic Park in Germantown on Saturday, September 29th from noon-11 p.m., and Sunday, September 30th from noon-8 p.m., to experience Authentic German music and dancing, ethnic food and bakery, and German beer and wine with your friends, family, and neighbors.
Festival admission and parking are both free!
Saturday, September 29: Goodtime Dutchmen 12-3 p.m., Julida Boys 4-7 p.m., and Copper Box 7:30-10:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 30: River City Blaskapelle 12-3 p.m., and Austrian Express 3:30-7:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 29: Classic Car Display 12-3 p.m., Dheinsville Dachshund Dash 3-4 p.m., Pommersche Tanzdeel Friestadt Dance Troupe 7-7:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 30: Bake Sale 12 p.m., Bier Olympics 1 p.m., Pommersche Tanzdeel Freistadt Dance Troupe 3-3:30 p.m.
Bringing your classic vehicle? Display it from noon to 3 p.m. on Saturday and receive a coupon for a free brat and beverage as well be entered into a raffle for Brewers tickets!
DIRECTIONS: Take Hwy 41/45. Exit on Hwy. 167 W/Holy Hill Road. Go EAST on Holy Hill Road. Museum in 2 miles.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online
- Hamilton decides to put prize money to use
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed