Germantown’s Oktoberfest is two weeks away! Stop by Dheinsville Historic Park in Germantown on Saturday, September 29th from noon-11 p.m., and Sunday, September 30th from noon-8 p.m., to experience Authentic German music and dancing, ethnic food and bakery, and German beer and wine with your friends, family, and neighbors.
Festival admission and parking are both free!
Saturday, September 29: Goodtime Dutchmen 12-3 p.m., Julida Boys 4-7 p.m., and Copper Box 7:30-10:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 30: River City Blaskapelle 12-3 p.m., and Austrian Express 3:30-7:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 29: Classic Car Display 12-3 p.m., Dheinsville Dachshund Dash 3-4 p.m., Pommersche Tanzdeel Friestadt Dance Troupe 7-7:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 30: Bake Sale 12 p.m., Bier Olympics 1 p.m., Pommersche Tanzdeel Freistadt Dance Troupe 3-3:30 p.m.
Bringing your classic vehicle? Display it from noon to 3 p.m. on Saturday and receive a coupon for a free brat and beverage as well be entered into a raffle for Brewers tickets!
DIRECTIONS: Take Hwy 41/45. Exit on Hwy. 167 W/Holy Hill Road. Go EAST on Holy Hill Road. Museum in 2 miles.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS