Emily Rudolph, a nursing major, completed the graduation requirements and received her diploma on May 13, 2012, from Carroll University. Emily is a 2008 graduate of Germantown High School and daughter of Chris and Patty Rudolph of Hubertus.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, physician assistant studies and software engineering, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- CHILDRENS RUMMAGE SALE A SUCCESS
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Templeton student wins history award
- River Cruise Seminar
- Granville-Brown Deer Chamber to Host Porch Party on May 31