Due to increased growth and profitability, Bellwether Funding, LLC of Brookfield is proud to announce the addition of Susan Walsh as a Loan Underwriter and Placer.
Having over 20 years of professional experience in Client relations, Susan holds a BA Degree in Accounting and Business from Lakeland College.
With Bellwether Funding, Susan looks forward to continuing her role as a guide for those Clients in troubled waters by ensuring world class underwriting.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, special use, retail, office, and industrial properties.
Bellwether Funding helps navigate companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to welcomed solutions.
For further information, please call Bellwether Funding, LLC at (262) 789-2795 or email Bill@bellwetherfunding.com or go to www.bellwetherfunding.com
- Come and see a yarn bomb firsthand on the Old Courthouse Museum grounds!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day
- Darling Applauds Germantown High School Anti-Drunk Driving Program
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness