Due to increased growth and profitability, Bellwether Funding, LLC of Brookfield is proud to announce the addition of Susan Walsh as a Loan Underwriter and Placer.
Having over 20 years of professional experience in Client relations, Susan holds a BA Degree in Accounting and Business from Lakeland College.
With Bellwether Funding, Susan looks forward to continuing her role as a guide for those Clients in troubled waters by ensuring world class underwriting.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, special use, retail, office, and industrial properties.
Bellwether Funding helps navigate companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to welcomed solutions.
For further information, please call Bellwether Funding, LLC at (262) 789-2795 or email Bill@bellwetherfunding.com or go to www.bellwetherfunding.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Templeton student wins history award
- River Cruise Seminar
- Granville-Brown Deer Chamber to Host Porch Party on May 31
- Hamilton students compete at state music festival
- 3M provides grant to Hamilton High School
- Succeeding in Business with Passion, Purpose and Persistence