Due to increased growth and profitability, Bellwether Funding, LLC of Brookfield is proud to announce the addition of Susan Walsh as a Loan Underwriter and Placer.
Having over 20 years of professional experience in Client relations, Susan holds a BA Degree in Accounting and Business from Lakeland College.
With Bellwether Funding, Susan looks forward to continuing her role as a guide for those Clients in troubled waters by ensuring world class underwriting.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, special use, retail, office, and industrial properties.
Bellwether Funding helps navigate companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to welcomed solutions.
For further information, please call Bellwether Funding, LLC at (262) 789-2795 or email Bill@bellwetherfunding.com or go to www.bellwetherfunding.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- My Student Concern Over the Proposed Budget
- Lakeshore Symphonic Band Concert “Fanfares, Flicks, & Finales” Featuring Jocelyn Ridgley and Kyle Samuelson
- Too young to steal
- Young @ Art :: Student Art Exhibit
- Germantown Resident Named 2014 Young Engineer of the Year
- Ashes to Go provided by Menomonee Fall Clergy on Ash Wednesday
- Basket Weaving Classes Open to the Public
- Falls Optimists To Match Parade Donations
- Aurora Medical Center in Grafton Performs 1000th Robotic Surgery