Due to increased growth and profitability, Bellwether Funding, LLC of Brookfield is proud to announce the addition of Susan Walsh as a Loan Underwriter and Placer.
Having over 20 years of professional experience in Client relations, Susan holds a BA Degree in Accounting and Business from Lakeland College.
With Bellwether Funding, Susan looks forward to continuing her role as a guide for those Clients in troubled waters by ensuring world class underwriting.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, special use, retail, office, and industrial properties.
Bellwether Funding helps navigate companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to welcomed solutions.
For further information, please call Bellwether Funding, LLC at (262) 789-2795 or email Bill@bellwetherfunding.com or go to www.bellwetherfunding.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Get Your Home’s Green On
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13
- Woodland Flora Walk at Menomonee Park
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014