GERMANTOWN – The Germantown High School Warhawk Band Boosters will host its 10th Annual Golf Outing on Friday, Aug. 3, at Blackstone Creek Golf Club in Germantown.
Sign-in for the popular community event begins at 10 a.m., with a shotgun start following at 11 a.m. Golfers of all ability levels will play 18 holes in a scramble format and enjoy lunch during their round. At 5:30 p.m., participants will gather near the clubhouse for dinner, an awards presentation, raffles, and a performance by the Germantown High School band.
Golf, lunch, dinner and entertainment are included in the $80 fee; however, an option to attend the evening dinner and entertainment portion only is available for $25. The registration deadline is Friday, July 20.
The event is one of the organization’s primary fundraising activities, garnering much of the financial support needed to run the high school’s band programs for the upcoming year. Funds raised are used to help purchase uniforms, equipment, instruments and lockers, as well as provide student musician scholarships to band and leadership camps.
To register for the event, become a sponsor or donate items for the raffle, contact Tom and Lori Hohl at (262) 502-1432 or email@example.com, or visit the website at www.gtownbands.com/golf. All prize donations are tax deductible.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award