GERMANTOWN – The Germantown High School Warhawk Band Boosters will host its 10th Annual Golf Outing on Friday, Aug. 3, at Blackstone Creek Golf Club in Germantown.
Sign-in for the popular community event begins at 10 a.m., with a shotgun start following at 11 a.m. Golfers of all ability levels will play 18 holes in a scramble format and enjoy lunch during their round. At 5:30 p.m., participants will gather near the clubhouse for dinner, an awards presentation, raffles, and a performance by the Germantown High School band.
Golf, lunch, dinner and entertainment are included in the $80 fee; however, an option to attend the evening dinner and entertainment portion only is available for $25. The registration deadline is Friday, July 20.
The event is one of the organization’s primary fundraising activities, garnering much of the financial support needed to run the high school’s band programs for the upcoming year. Funds raised are used to help purchase uniforms, equipment, instruments and lockers, as well as provide student musician scholarships to band and leadership camps.
To register for the event, become a sponsor or donate items for the raffle, contact Tom and Lori Hohl at (262) 502-1432 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the website at www.gtownbands.com/golf. All prize donations are tax deductible.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Lannon Stonemen U13 Orange take 2nd!
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- 1Collision County Line and Germantown Poms Host Fundraiser for Griebel Family
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Device Workshop
- Reich Tool and Design supports fundraising for the 150 Mile Scenic Tour for Leukemia and Lymphoma Research