COME TO OUR 1-DAY PATIENT EDUCATION SEMINAR
Sponsored by Sonus Hearing Care Professionals and Resound.
Place: Germantown Senior Center
W162N11960 Park Ave., Germantown, WI 53022
When: Friday, June 15th
Time: 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
*Light refreshments will be provided!
If you feel that you are losing your hearing, there’s good news: Hearing aids can help you hear what you’ve been missing. Come and attend this free seminar to learn about the latest technology and learn more about hearing loss.
Space is limited! FREE ADMISSION
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Festival of Trees
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- Giving Tuesday: BBB Advises Checking Charities Out Before Making Year-End Gifts
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Woodside contributes baskets for families in need
- BBB Offers Advice to Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shoppers
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Junior Receives Perfect 36 on ACT test
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Encourage Homeowners to Do Their Homework When Selecting Roofing and Gutter Upgrades