Native Plant Sale, June 9, 2012, 9am-5pm.
Over 150 species of locally grown native plants, guided tours & experts on hand to answer questions. Concessions available by Wild Ones. Held at Johnson’s Nursery, W180 N6275 Marcy Rd Menomonee Falls.
Wild Ones - www.for-wild.org/chapters/menomonee or Carolyn Larkin 414 881-4017
Johnson’s Nursery www.johnsonsnursery.com or 262 252-4988
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016