Native Plant Sale, June 9, 2012, 9am-5pm.
Over 150 species of locally grown native plants, guided tours & experts on hand to answer questions. Concessions available by Wild Ones. Held at Johnson’s Nursery, W180 N6275 Marcy Rd Menomonee Falls.
Wild Ones - www.for-wild.org/chapters/menomonee or Carolyn Larkin 414 881-4017
Johnson’s Nursery www.johnsonsnursery.com or 262 252-4988
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- GFWC Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club Scholarship
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Monkey Joe's Germantown Opens Friday, May 6
- Come and see a yarn bomb firsthand on the Old Courthouse Museum grounds!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day