The Germantown Community Scholarship Fund (GCSF) is pleased to announce that it will be hosting the annual Senior Scholarship Awards Night on Wednesday May 23rd, 7 p.m. at Germantown High School. Students will be presented with GCSF Scholarships, other community and organization funded scholarships, and post-secondary education scholarships.
This year GCSF will award 79 scholarships totaling $102,500. Financial support from the community enables GCSF to award many of these scholarships. Included in the 2012 portfolio of awards are four new scholarships: American Legion Auxiliary Unit 321, Hampel Corporation, Metals USA, and Willis Corporation.
Additionally, GCSF is honored to administer the awarding of Memorial Scholarships. Included in the 2012 awards are two new Scholarships: Brent Reiter Memorial and Patrick Dennis Cornell Memorial.
While the Fund’s focus is on student scholarships, GCSF recognizes the important role teacher’s play in the success of our students. The GCSF annually provides Germantown teachers the opportunity to apply for grants of up to $500 for classroom enrichment. The GCSF is honored to have been named the recipient of a $2,000 Walmart Foundation grant to be used specifically to fund these awards. Five Teacher Grant Awards will be presented this year to local elementary, middle and high school teachers.
Please join us in celebrating the achievements of the talented students of the Class of 2012. Detailed information and photos will be available on the GCSF’s Web site at www.germantownscholarship.org following Senior Scholarship Awards Night.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Nature Investigators to Explore County Parks
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum