Imagination Theatre of Germantown announces auditions for its summer musical, "FIDDLER ON THE ROOF".
Based on Shalom Aleichem Stories by special permissions of Arnold Perl. Book by JOSEPH STEIN, Music by JERRY BOCK, Lyrics by SHELDON HARNICK. Produced on the New York Stage by Harold Prince. Original New York Stage Productions Directed and Choreographed by JEROME ROBBINS.
Monday, May 21st @ 6:30pm
Wednesday, May 23rd @ 6:30pm
Seeking singers, dancers & actors of all ages.
Prepare 8-16 bars from a song of your choosing,
to be sung a cappella.
Be prepared to learn a short dance combination.
Wednesday, May 30th @ 7:00pm
Seeking the following pieces:
Viola, Violin, Cello, Flute, Clarinet, Accordian, Piccolo, and Bass
Prepare 16-32 bars from a song of your choosing.
Auditions & Rehearsals will be held at CrossWay Church at W156 N10041 Pilgrim Road in Germantown.
PERFORMANCE DATES FOR "FIDDLER ON THE ROOF":
Friday, August 3rd @ 7:00pm
Saturday, August 4th @ 7:00pm
Sunday, August 5th @ 3:00pm
Friday, August 10th @ 7:00pm
Saturday, August 11th @ 7:00pm
Sunday, August 12th @ 3:00pm
Performances will be held at Brown Deer High School Auditorium at 8060 N. 60th Street in Brown Deer.
For more information, please contact (262)957-0399, firstname.lastname@example.org or www.itogonline.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Germantown Resident Margaret Mucha named to Regulatory Affairs Professional Society
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Share your story!
- Two Named to Holiday Folk Fair International Hall of Fame