The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Megan Arkenberg, an English major, is a 2009 graduate of Germantown High School and daughter of Joe and Donna Arkenberg of Germantown.
• Therese Arkenberg, a philosophy and politics major, is a 2009 graduate of Germantown High School and daughter of Joe and Donna Arkenberg of Germantown.
• Allison Baer, a nursing major, is a 2010 graduate of Germantown High School and daughter of Jeff and Lisa Baer of Germantown.
• Marissa Goelden, a nursing major, is a 2008 graduate of Germantown High School and daughter of James and Juliann Goelden of Germantown.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities