The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Megan Arkenberg, an English major, is a 2009 graduate of Germantown High School and daughter of Joe and Donna Arkenberg of Germantown.
• Therese Arkenberg, a philosophy and politics major, is a 2009 graduate of Germantown High School and daughter of Joe and Donna Arkenberg of Germantown.
• Allison Baer, a nursing major, is a 2010 graduate of Germantown High School and daughter of Jeff and Lisa Baer of Germantown.
• Marissa Goelden, a nursing major, is a 2008 graduate of Germantown High School and daughter of James and Juliann Goelden of Germantown.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month
- Wisconsin's Mining Standoff - free documentary screening
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Fall Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Woodside celebrates Red Ribbon Week
- Holiday Folk Fair International Celebrating 25th Anniversary of Cultural Awareness Program Education Day