Milwaukee Area Technical College’s Horticulture Club will hold a holiday plant sale from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday, Dec. 6-8, and Tuesday, Dec. 13, in the lobby at the Mequon Campus, 5555 W. Highland Road.
Priced from $3-$10, all plants were grown in the Mequon Campus greenhouse. The selection includes red, pink, cream and marbled red poinsettias; Christmas cactuses; herb pots; and coleus plants in a variety of colors. Proceeds will be used to send MATC landscape horticulture students to a Green Industry Student Career Conference at Kansas State University.
For more information, call (262) 238-2332.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and the most diverse two-year institution in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. Approximately 50,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers 200 academic programs; nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees; and a Pre-College Education division that assists people to
complete high school, prepare for college or enter the workforce. Overwhelmingly, MATC
graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission, the national standard for academics and student services.
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016