Wreath Factory partners with Goods MADE GOOD and Sandra Began to launch one-of-a-kind holiday decor
The Wreath Factory, Plymouth, WI, has partnered with holiday design guru Sandra Began and goods MADE GOOD, a creative extension of Goodwill of North Central Wisconsin, to create a new holiday collection. The unique, handcrafted Bundle Up Wreath features fresh balsam, pine and cedar and is adorned with seeded eucalyptus and pine cones. The Bundle Up Wreath features a one-of-a-kind, trendy handcrafted bow, which doubles as a scarf to be worn after the holiday season. The bow is made by goods MADE GOOD from salvaged wool sweaters.
For every Bundle Up Wreath purchased, The Wreath Factory and Began will donate $5 to Bundle Up Kids, a program Began created which collects donated warm winter apparel and distributes to school-age children in need. Since Began started the group in 2009, more than 400 children have been helped.
“We wanted to offer something different this holiday season that shoppers couldn’t find anywhere else – something that spoke to our commitment to the community as a whole,” said Jeff Buser, co-owner of The Wreath Factory. “The partnership we’ve formed with Sandra and goods MADE GOOD will also help local children who need help staying warm this winter.”
“I’m really excited about this partnership with The Wreath Factory and goods MADE GOOD,” said Sandra Began. “This wreath serves not only as a distinct and beautiful holiday decoration but a statement about giving back at a time when it’s needed most.”
The wreath’s bow scarves are also available for purchase individually. To purchase wreaths and scarves, visit The Wreath Factory’s stores in Menasha and Plymouth, or order online at www.wreathfactoryonline.com, and at www.sandrabegan.com. Fresh evergreen items begin shipping the second week of November.
The Wreath Factory began when Mike Beeck was asked to help a local 4-H club with their fundraiser in 1983. Mike would make wreaths for the group to sell at Christmas and that was a seed that started what is now known as The Wreath Factory and Otter Creek Landscape which offers a wide variety of products for the home and garden, along with landscaping design. For more information, visit www.wreathfactoryonline.com or phone 920-893-8700.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day
- Darling Applauds Germantown High School Anti-Drunk Driving Program
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry