Cousins Subs® recently awarded Bill Specht Jr. and Nick and Kim Gierach with its 2010 Sales Achievement Award for their Germantown store located at N96 W15630 County Line Road. The award is based on the store with the highest volume of sales for the year, which the Germantown store has shown this past year.
“Bill, Nick and Kim have made wonderful contributions to the system, and we are proud to congratulate them for their terrific work, dedication and success with the Germantown location,” said Kendall Richmond, chief financial officer of Cousins Subs. “They are all committed and hardworking representatives of our company, and we’re proud to recognize them for their tremendous work.”
Including the Germantown location, which became a franchise in 2004, Specht, Jr. and the Gierachs own a total of three Cousins Subs stores in the greater Milwaukee area.
“We are very honored to have received this award,” said Nick Gierach. “Bill, Kim and I work hard every day to offer the best customer service to our guests. We are proud to see our dedication to our customers reflected in our sales numbers. This award really means a lot to us and everyone at our Germantown store.”
The awards were presented at the 2011 Cousins Subs regional meeting at the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, with many Cousins franchisees in attendance.
About Cousins Subs
Cousins Subs, based in Menomonee Falls in suburban Milwaukee, is a restaurant specializing in East Coast-style submarine sandwiches made with the finest ingredients served on a variety of freshly baked breads, along with salads, soups, chips and soft drinks. The tradition of Cousins Subs started in 1972, when two transplanted cousins from Atlantic City saw the need for an East Coast-style sub shop in their new hometown. They patterned their subs after the hoagie, grinder, hero and sub sandwiches they enjoyed back East. And with a dedication to delivering quality subs at fair prices, they opened their first restaurant. From the start, the two used bread baked fresh every morning and insisted on using only the finest, freshest ingredients. For more information, visit www.cousinssubs.com. You can also find Cousins Subs on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Germantown High School Recognizes the October Students of the Month
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World