You’re invited to participate in one of Germantown’s most fun-filled, highly popular events—the Germantown Community Scholarship Fund’s (GCSF) 27th Annual Dinner & Auction!
The event will be held Thursday, February 2, 2012 at The Quilted Bear restaurant in Germantown. This annual event benefits Germantown students from the Class of 2012 by raising money to provide scholarships to students of Germantown High School and the Germantown area attending private and home schools.
“It’s pretty phenomenal when an entire community gets behind its students to support furthering their education,” said Britt Dyer, 2004 Germantown High School graduate and GCSF scholarship recipient. “There are a lot of deserving students that would not be able to continue their education without a little extra help and that is exactly what GCSF provides. I am just one of many students that have been significantly blessed by the GCSF!”
Since 1981, GCSF has awarded more than $1,800,000 in scholarships to 1,931 students with the aim of providing them with the financial assistance and means to pursue their dreams and achieve their goals.
This year’s Dinner & Auction theme is “Tropical Elegance” and will include both silent and voice auctions. Featured items will include local artisans’ handcrafted art, theater and sports tickets, high school students’ woodworking and art projects, gift certificates, and many other bid-worthy, highly sought after items. The ever-popular wine tree and calendar basket raffles return along with a few new fun-filled raffles.
Returning sponsors include Silver Gavel Sponsor, WaterStone Bank and Dessert Sponsor, Robert’s Frozen Custard. It’s not too late to become a 27th Dinner & Auction Sponsor, contact GCSF for more information. There are varying levels of sponsorship available.
For more information on attending the event, including sponsorship and donation opportunities, visit the GCSF website or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant applications
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities