Concession sales and donations from Fall Ball to help organization
Bigler Sports presented a “big check” for $1625.00 to Bi-County Special Olympics on Tuesday, November 1st at Classic Lanes in Menomenee Falls.
The money was raised at the concessions stands during Bigler Fall Ball Leagues between August and September of this year. Bi-County Special Olympics helped staff the concessions booths at several Fall Ball fields during the games. Net proceeds from concession sales, paid staffing and donations were given back to the organization.
Special Olympics Bi-County Agency Director Rita Stelpflug said, “It was truly a pleasure for the volunteers of Bi-County Special Olympics to work with Bigler Fall Ball. We all had a great time! We truly appreciate the fact that Bigler allowed us to work with them in raising funds for our Special Olympic athletes. It was a Win-Win situation and we would definitely do it again with this great group of people. We’ll use the check to start a flag football team."
Bigler Sports features four sports divisions; Baseball, Basketball, Football and Girls Fast Pitch. Bigler Baseball, the first division, was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of.
Bigler camps, coaches’ clinics and individual coaching sessions are ongoing throughout the year. They also feature Fall Ball baseball leagues. More information can be found online at www.biglersports.com, or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bigler-Sports/199063243469561 and Twitter at: www.twitter.com/biglersports.
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride