The Art of Cheese Making with Steve Shapson
West Bend, WI November 2, 2011 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S 5th Ave
Join us on November 2 from 6:30 pm to 8 pm for a special presentation by Steve Shapson. Mr. Shapson will create one of his specialty cheeses, explaining the process of cheese production. Afterwards, participants will enjoy samples from Mr. Shapson's own cheese cellar. The event is free for WCHS members and $5 for non-members. Call 262-335-4678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Germantown Volleyball Team's Carly Townsend signs with Toledo Rockets
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Meissner joins LSSU recruiting class
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute