The Art of Cheese Making with Steve Shapson
West Bend, WI November 2, 2011 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S 5th Ave
Join us on November 2 from 6:30 pm to 8 pm for a special presentation by Steve Shapson. Mr. Shapson will create one of his specialty cheeses, explaining the process of cheese production. Afterwards, participants will enjoy samples from Mr. Shapson's own cheese cellar. The event is free for WCHS members and $5 for non-members. Call 262-335-4678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reich Tool and Design supports fundraising for the 150 Mile Scenic Tour for Leukemia and Lymphoma Research
- Germantown Little League and Germantown Jaguars form partnership
- Hamilton offers drivers’ education
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Wauwatosa Girl Makes Good
- Falls Youth Art on Display at MF Froedert Medical Clinic
- Gearing up for the 2nd annual Rummage 4 Rambo!
- Summer Opportunities hosts annual food drive
- Sussex Resident Brings Extensive Retail Knowledge, Experience to Granville BID Board of Directors