The Art of Cheese Making with Steve Shapson
West Bend, WI November 2, 2011 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S 5th Ave
Join us on November 2 from 6:30 pm to 8 pm for a special presentation by Steve Shapson. Mr. Shapson will create one of his specialty cheeses, explaining the process of cheese production. Afterwards, participants will enjoy samples from Mr. Shapson's own cheese cellar. The event is free for WCHS members and $5 for non-members. Call 262-335-4678 or email email@example.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Summer Exterior Painting
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online
- Hamilton decides to put prize money to use