The Art of Cheese Making with Steve Shapson
West Bend, WI November 2, 2011 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S 5th Ave
Join us on November 2 from 6:30 pm to 8 pm for a special presentation by Steve Shapson. Mr. Shapson will create one of his specialty cheeses, explaining the process of cheese production. Afterwards, participants will enjoy samples from Mr. Shapson's own cheese cellar. The event is free for WCHS members and $5 for non-members. Call 262-335-4678 or email email@example.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- CHILDRENS RUMMAGE SALE A SUCCESS
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Templeton student wins history award
- River Cruise Seminar
- Granville-Brown Deer Chamber to Host Porch Party on May 31