West Bend, WI, Friday and Saturday, October 21 and 22, 2010 - The Washington County Historical Society presents Ghosts of Washington County.
Visitors are led though the Haunted Old Jailhouse full of special effects and actors portraying ghouls like the demented dentist and ghosts of the insane undead.
The Not-So-Scary Haunted Jail for children 12 and under is from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm on Friday, October 21 and Saturday, October 22. There will not be actors or special effects during these tours. The Scary Haunted Jailhouse times are 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm on Friday, October 21 and Saturday, October 22.
All prices include admission to the Haunted Old Jailhouse, refreshments, and activities in the Old Courthouse Museum.
Not-So-Scary Jailhouse tickets cost $2 per child 12 and under and free for adults.
Scary Jailhouse tickets cost $8 per person. Washington County Historical Society Members price is $5 per person. Reservations strongly suggested. Contact Jessica at email@example.com or (262) 335-4678 to make a reservation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- CHILDRENS RUMMAGE SALE A SUCCESS
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Act FAST in cases of stroke