Greendale Community Theatre Proudly Presents DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS - the scamming, scheming, double-crossing hit Broadway musical. This musical comedy would be a crime to miss!
GREENDALE COMMUNITY THEATRE presents DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS on July 21-23 and 27-30 at 7:30 PM and a 2:00 PM matinee on July 30 at Greendale High School, 6801 Southway, Greendale. Tickets are $12 for Adults and $8 for Students. Box Office will be open Monday and Wednesday from 6:30PM to 8:00PM. Tickets will also be sold at the door. The auditorium is air-conditioned. For information, visit our website: www.greendaletheatre.org or call our Box Office line: 414-423-2700, ext 4193.
Based on the popular 1988 MGM film starring Michael Caine and Steve Martin, DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS centers on two con men living on the French Riviera. This wonderful musical is a series of schemes, masquerades and double-crosses in which nothing may ever be exactly what it seems. DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS opened on Broadway in March 2005 to rave reviews. "I know funny when I see it, and this show is a perfect hoot! A big hit." – Wall Street Journal.
Director Brian Bzdawka and Musical Director Tom Reifenberg have assembled an amazing cast of actors for this production. Cast includes: Lawrence - Michael Traynor, Freddy - Ryan Stajmiger,Andre - Jordan Gwiazdowski, Christine - Laura McDonald, Muriel - Anna Fraser, Jolene - Amber Smith, Bell Hop Trio - Robby McGhee, Brad Novak, Connor Scott. Featured Dancers: Jake Condon, Shawn Holmes, David Wortz, Rachel Bzdawka, Stephanie Staszak, and Ameara Wahhab. Rounding out the cast are ensemble members: Ross Hamby, Aaron Knapp, Gabbie Levine, Mara McGhee, and Matthew Radocha.
It has now become a GCT tradition to select a charity for “pass the hat” donations after each show. For our summer show the charity is DIVA/DIVO. DIVA/DIVO is a non-profit organization dedicated to the empowerment of people in need by providing free work-appropriate clothing, mentoring programs and other employment-related resources, all designed to assist them in securing employment. DIVA/DIVO will have volunteers at our performances.
Greendale Community Theatre was voted the #1 Theatre Group on WISN’s A-List for 2010. Greendale Community Theatre is a proud affiliate of the Greendale Park and Recreation Dept. of Greendale, WI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- Four New Summer Music Classes Offered at White House of Music, Waukesha
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale