A Science Fiction movie and a crime drama will be featured by the Menomonee Falls Public Library in its July Tuesday/Thursday Monthly Movies picks on July 19 and July 21. Both movies will be presented in the library’s Meeting/Community Room off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Carry-in soft drinks, water, or coffee in covered containers, as well as popcorn or candy, are permitted. The times, synopses, and ratings are as follows:
2:15PM Tuesday, July 19 and 6:30PM Thursday, July 21: THE ADJUSTMENT BUREAU, starring Matt Damon, Emily Blunt and Anthony Mackie. A rising-star New York politician is courting a British ballet dancer. He learns that he is up against fate- the “adjustment bureau”- who try and see that they aren’t to be together, almost at any cost. Directed by George Nolfi, based on a short story written by Philip K. Dick. Rated PG-13, 106 minutes.
6:30PM Tuesday, July 19 and 2:15PM Thursday, July 21 : THE LINCOLN LAWYER. Starring Matthew McConaughey, Marisa Tomei and John Leguizamo. A Los Angeles defense attorney, who operates out of a Lincoln car, lands a case defending a playboy who is accused of attempted murder. Despite what is expected to be an open and shut case, it develops into a case that might be linked to one of his old cases. Directed by Brad Furman, based on the novel written by Michael Connelly. Rated R, 119 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant applications
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Empty Bowls :: Soup Fundraiser for Food Pantry
- Wallner Builders Wins “Best of Houzz 2016” Award for Client Satisfaction