Immanuel Lutheran Church, School & Child Care, 13445 Hampton Road in Brookfield, presents Christian performance artist Mike Lewis the JesusPainter™ on Saturday, April 9th, at 7 p.m. This event is a fundraiser for Immanuel’s school and youth program and will be held in the Field House.
Immanuel will provide a spaghetti dinner before the event at 5:30 p.m., for a
free-will offering. Mike the JesusPainter will begin at 7 p.m., painting large portraits of
Christ, with music. Three of the paintings will be auctioned at the end of the evening.
Mike uses his gift to communicate the message of Christ in a dramatic presentation that demonstrates the essence of the Gospel in a very unique way. Wherever Mike performs, the powerful message captures the imagination of audiences of all ages. Learn more about the JesusPainter at http://www.jesuspainter.com/.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children under 10, available at
http://www.immanuelbrookfield.org/jesuspainter.html, or at the church office. For more
information, please contact Heather Sell, Director of Youth and Discipleship at (262)
781-7140 or email@example.com.
Immanuel Lutheran Church is affiliated with the Lutheran Church - Missouri
Synod. Founded in 1912 in Butler, the present church building was built in 1983. The
school offers Christian education, beginning with three year-old pre-kindergarten classes and continuing through the eighth grade. Immanuel Lutheran Child Care is open
Monday-Friday from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm year-round, caring for children from 6 weeks to
12 years of age.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ‘Feast & Follies’ dinner show set for April 23 at Germantown High School
- Volunteer Center: Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- Community Volunteer Opportunities