Applications for The Germantown Community Scholarships are now available at the Germantown High School Guidance office or by visiting the website at www.germantownscholarship.org. Students who are residents of Germantown and will be completing their senior year by June 2011 are eligible to apply . Students need to obtain a Scholarship Workbook from the Germantown High School Guidance Office. Submission deadline is March 16th, please see wesite for complete application instructions.
The Germantown Community Scholarship Committee reviews applications and awards scholarships based on cumulative high school grade point average, Advanced Placement credit, teacher recommendations, co-curricular activities, out-of-school activities, volunteerism, service and employment. Questions regarding the application process can be directed to Perry Benz at 262-502-7254.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ceramic Class with Carmen Bond
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- A Vision for Germantown
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards