Applications for The Germantown Community Scholarships are now available at the Germantown High School Guidance office or by visiting the website at www.germantownscholarship.org. Students who are residents of Germantown and will be completing their senior year by June 2011 are eligible to apply . Students need to obtain a Scholarship Workbook from the Germantown High School Guidance Office. Submission deadline is March 16th, please see wesite for complete application instructions.
The Germantown Community Scholarship Committee reviews applications and awards scholarships based on cumulative high school grade point average, Advanced Placement credit, teacher recommendations, co-curricular activities, out-of-school activities, volunteerism, service and employment. Questions regarding the application process can be directed to Perry Benz at 262-502-7254.
- Purchase your tickets now for the Centuries of Architecture Tour Germantown/Richfield
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Nature Investigators to Explore County Parks